Regional Arts Development Fund
All applications are assessed by a RADF Assessment Panel against the below four equally weighted criteria. The indicators listed are a sample of the types of evidence needed to achieve each criterion:
- Produces or contributes to high quality arts and cultural intiatives for local communities
- Proven capacity to effectively support and deliver arts and cultural services
- Provides access to, and engagement in, arts and culture for diverse communities, practitioners, participants and audiences
- Evidence of local demand for proposed program/s
- Demonstrates community and stakeholder involvement in RADF priority setting, decision making and evaluation
- Demonstrates cultural, artistic, social or economic returns on investment
- Supports one or more of the Queensland Government objectives for the community including safeguarding our health, supporting jobs, backing small business, making it for Queensland, building Queensland, growing our regions, investing in skills, backing our frontline services, protecting the environment
- Evidence of good planning for strong governance and management of RADF at a local level
- Evidence of partnership capacity with partners including business and government
To apply for a RADF Grant, download and complete the Application Form:
Return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post to: PO Box 201, St George Qld 4487
Drop in to: Reception - Council’s Administration Building
112-118 Victoria Street, St George Q 4487
** If posting or dropping in, please advise via the above email to ensure the Liaison Officer receives the Application
Should you have queries or need assistance to complete the Application Form, the RADF Liaison Officer is available to help and can be reached on 07 4620 8888 or you can request a return call via the above email.
The Queensland Government, through Arts Queensland and Balonne Shire Council work in partnership to provide RADF funding opportunities to locals to enable the delivery of local arts, cultural and heritage projects in their region.
Do you have a great idea for an exciting Arts, Cultural or Heritage Project?
A RADF grant can help bring your creative and/or cultural vision to life!!
RADF Grants provide support to artists and community organisations to run projects which promote and develop the Arts, Culture and Heritage in our region.
Next available RADF Grant rounds
Round 2: Closed 11 November 2023
Round 3: Monday, 1 January to Friday, 16 February COB 2024
Round 4: TBA
The abovementioned Rounds will be subject to the availability of funding (ie funding may be expended prior to these dates).