Council wishes to advise all residents that the offices in Victoria Street and the Council Depot in Grey Street are closed to the public.
Our team is still working to ensure all requests are acted on and services provided.
If you have an enquiry or need help you can contact Council by calling 07 4620 8888 or emailing email@example.com or sending in a report via the free mobile application Snap Send Solve.
The following services are still available by appointment ONLY:
• Justice of The Peace (JP)
• Cemetery / Funeral enquiries
• Other particular matters that need to be dealt with in person
Payments can still be made via:
• Card payments by phone
• Cheque or money order payments via post
• Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
For deliveries please phone ahead to arrange a collection point.
This action has been taken to protect our team and you the residents of Balonne Shire.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this pandemic.