Expressions of interest for round two are now open!
Are you looking to achieve for your business, any of the below, but not limited to:
- Expand your operations
- Develop a business and/or action plan
- Diversify your business
- Develop your staff, training
- Investigate government funding and services
- Marketing and Business development
- Implement new concepts
- Work on your “back office” operations
- Succession planning
Balonne Shire Council has been successful in securing funds to assist Balonne Shire based businesses under the Murray-Darling Basin Economic Development Program.
The purpose of the Business Mentoring Program is to assist and help grow local businesses and agribusinesses.
To register your interest for round two of the Business Mentoring Program, download an expression of interest form below.
Expression of interest forms can be submitted to:
Garnet Radford, Economic Development Officer
Ph: 4620 8805
M:0418 168 824