Our vision is to respond to community needs and expectations and to provide a range of services through quality leadership, policies and community representation.
We are committed to our core values, which will enable us to achieve our vision and mission:-
- We respect the system of government, laws, people and environment.
- We value teamwork, trust and loyalty in a collaborative effort to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- We accept responsibility to our community for our decisions, our successes and our failures.
- We embrace continuous improvement and encourage new ideas and innovation.
- We seek to develop the capacity of our communities to achieve self determination.
- We value our staff and are committed to their ongoing training and development.