Current Public Consultation:
Have your say - St George Library Revitalisation Project
Library, Learning Spaces and Future Needs
Survey Launched – We want your feedback
- Complete the Online Survey
- Call into the Council Administration Building or the St George Library to complete a paper copy.
It doesn’t matter how often you use the library – this survey is designed for everyone to give feedback.
- Regular and irregular library users
- Those studying or interested to study and learn locally
- Those who may not have used the library for some time – however still wish to have a say in the redevelopment
- Business owners and employees
- Anyone living and working in the Balonne Shire
Survey Closes Friday, 18 January 2019.
Want to Give Further Feedback?
- Get in touch to arrange an update at your community group meeting
- Email us or phone us
Engagement Program Coordinator
Kerryn Suttor - Engagement and Project Coordinator
Mobile: 0448 629 647 | Email: email@example.com
Balonne Shire Council
Director Community and Environmental Sustainability
Direct: 07 4620 8822 | Mobile: 0429 599 117 | Email: Digby.Whyte@balonne.qld.gov.au